Wow, that sounds like it should be some sort of convenience store, doesn’t–only 9.99 at Swap and Meme! Well, that or an adult entertainment company…but let’s not go there.
I took part in a “All About Me” swap on Ravelry, and got a lovely package from No1AliCat!
She sent me some tea, some lovely local-to-her yarns, a gorgeous bracelet that is eco-friendly and very cool, and a lovely letter and card. I can’t wait to knit up the yarns–I think the white will become a hat of some sort, and I’m toying with the idea of working the varigated into some sort of yoked sweater design. Something cute and summery (such as it is here in San Francisco….”summer” is a term I’m using very loosely) would be fun.
And now, a meme (tagged by running stitches):
The rules: Posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer. Play nice, children.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago: I was 15, in high school and not hating it quite yet. I wish I had know then what would happen in the next few years–I had no idea it would all fall apart.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today – not counting work stuff? go to tarot class, wash dishes, take some empty boxes down to recycling, get a seat on BART so I can work on my new knitting project, clean the litter box
3. Snacks I enjoy: I don’t really snack much…berries, especially raspberries, and pita bread with hummus, if I do
4. Places I’ve lived: Asheville, NC; Washington, DC; Arlington, VA; Oakland, CA
5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay off my debts, travel the world, open a store of some sort (yarn? books? pagan-y stuff? all three?), buy a house with an actual yard, open a shelter for cats where they wouldn’t be so traumatized by being kept in stark metal cages, have lots of pets
I’m…not tagging anyone. Sorry folks, I’m a rule-breaker. Do this if you want, or don’t–just drop a comment if you decide to fill it out so I can go learn more about you.
And now for my new blog feature (duh duh duh)!
Tarot card of the Day: The Devil