Crazy Aunt Purl posted this and because I’m bored, and forgot to take pictures of my knitting, I am too!
Four jobs I’ve had:
* Student (ok, technically not a job…but there sure is a lot of work!)
* Knitting Instructor
* Intern at CNN
Four movies I can watch over and over:
* Harry Potter (any of them)
* Silence of the Lambs
* The American President
* Jurassic Park
Four places I have lived:
* Asheville, NC
* Washington, DC
* Arlington, VA
* New York City, NY (ok, so it was only for a couple of months…what can I say, I haven’t moved much)
Four television shows I love to watch:
* CSI (all of them, but especially the original. Because Jorja Fox? Is the world’s most perfect woman and I will watch any and everything she does. Also, Miami because Calleigh Duquense kicks ass!)
* NCIS (because if Sara Sidle is my favorite TV character, Ziva David is a close second. So close she’s maybe even tied)
* Grey’s Anatomy
* Criminal Minds
Four places I have been on vacation:
* San Francisco, CA (my first solo vacation!)
* Nassau, Bahamas (on a cruise….mmmm, cruise)
* Ocracoke Island, NC
* Roswell, NM (as part of a month long cross-country drive with my mother, from NC to CA and back)
Four of my favorite dishes:
* Roast chicken. Luckily, it’s also one of the things I can cook.
* Burgers. Preferably with bacon. And fries.
Four websites I visit daily:
* http://www.livejournal.com because otherwise, I wouldn’t know what my friends are doing
* Facebook. Becaus I’m in college.
* crazyauntpurl.com because knitting blogs rock
* yarnagogo, again, because knitting blogs rock
Four places I would rather be right now:
* Hanging out in a coffee shop, knitting and drinking coffee
* On a beach. Any beach.
* Hanging out with my friends, watching horror movies (because it’s almost Halloween!) and drinking and dressing my cat up in a costume and filming him for You Tube…
* In bed. Asleep would be good. Asleep with someone else woud be better.
Four bloggers I am tagging:
* And you.
* And you, too!
* All ya’ll are so tagged it is not even funny. But hey, it’s better than that one chain mail where you have to send a dollar to five people on the list.
One Response »